Violators of This Policy May Lose Pantry Privileges
- Pantry users MUST clean the space after using it. Housekeeping charges may be imposed for violation.
- Individual users must use their own supplies.
- All cookware MUST be washed and removed from the sink after use.
- Users should immediately report problems about pantry conditions to email@example.com in order to avoid incurring any penalties.
- House and floor events take precedence over individual use.
- There will be NO PERSONAL STORAGE in the cabinets, refrigerator, or freezer.
- The fridge may be used only when the pantry is in used.
- RAs/GAs should label their event food items and date them.
Questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To Reserve the Pantry, submit a request here: https://kcech.house.upenn.edu/roomreservations