Description: Language Table Leaders are student volunteers with a desire to actively learn and teach about a language and culture through engagement with other students. Language Table Leaders have an interest in going beyond the table, and initiating other methods for learning, growth, and interaction.
- Advertise the table's hours and benefits
- Be present for 1 hour each week in the dining hall
- Help to guide and fascilitate conversation
- Think about ways to expand learning beyond the language table
- Strong desire for learning
- Strong desire for community engagement
If you are interested in being a Languge Leader, describe your interest here.