Job Overview: Oasis Cashiers have a desire for community engagement, are friendly, and responsible with money. Ideal candidates are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and display a positive attitude when interacting with customers and staff.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Receive customer payments by cash and Penn cash.
- Issue receipts, change, refunds, or credits to customers.
- Keep records of receipts and transactions during shifts.
- Greet and interact with customers.
- Answer customer questions and resolve complaints.
- Restock and organize shelves.
- Handle occasional delivery orders.
- A food safety training will be required.
- Work Study Required
- Good customer service, approachable, and community-minded
- Easily accessible by phone, text, and/or email
- Reliable, organized, comfortable handling money
- Strong willingness to learn
For more information stop on by the office (EH112A) or email email@example.com.