Student Designed Communities (SDCs) allow groups of upperclass students with a concept for a theme community to propose their ideas and turn them into a year-long residential reality. This living option is application-based and will be reviewed by the Program Community Committee in College Houses & Academic Services. Here are the basics:
- A minimum of 12 students are required to propose an idea.
- SDCs are assigned by CHAS to an upperclass or four-year house that best suits the program's theme and specific needs; House requests should be included in the application.
- SDCs will partner with the House Director and faculty of their assigned House with the execution of programming.
- Enrollment in an SDC may be opened to other interested students during the room selection process, but students involved in the original proposal process will receive first priority to room assignments.
- SDCs can be canceled if they do not meet certain enrollment requirements.
- TONIGHT, October 20, 7 PM
- Thursday October 21, 7 PM
Visit the link below for more information
along with the link to join the information sessions.
Click here for details