Job Overview: KCECH Mirage staff supervise student use of Mirage rooftop lounge and terrace, will monitor and regularly inspect the space, and assist the Mirage Manager in organizing events and activities in the space.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Monitor Mirage rooftop lounge and terrace including written and visual inspections where needed.
- Supervise students to ensure safe and responsible use of the space and report misconduct in a timely manner.
- Monitoring Mirage kitchen inventory and perform basic cleaning and organization.
- Planning, organizing, and facilitating events in the Mirage space.
- Performing other related duties as assigned
- Work Study Required
- Strong desire for community engagement.
- Reliable, responsible, and organized.
- Creative and enthusiastic.
- Easily accessible by phone, text, and/or email.
- Strong willingness to learn.
For more information stop on by the office (EH112A) or email email@example.com.