Job Overview: The Huntsman Program Manager (Huntsman) is a leader among peers who assists in integrating the Huntsman Program goals and initiatives into the college house by creating programming and opportunities for the Huntsman students to expand their knowledge and also have fun! The Huntsman Manager works closely with the RAs/GAs, communicating the Huntsman Program's events and activities and acting as a liaison between the students and the RA/GA staff.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Liaison between Huntsman students and RAs/GAs as well as senior house staff.
- Plan and execute traditional in-house Huntsman programs (e.g.: Huntsman Annual Lecture Series, Global Forum for Sustainability Development, etc.)
- Manage enrollment and participation of residents in KCECH Language Tables and KCECH International Club.
- Support college house staff, initiatives, and programs.
- Work Study Required
- Must be a Freshmen in the Huntsman Program
- Strong desire for community engagement
- Willingness to learn
- Organizational skills
- Good communicator
For more information stop on by the office (EH112A) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.